Individual development trainings
Trainings for managers
Leadership a managerial skills
Effective leading of meetings and workshops
Professional managerial communication
Time management for managers
Evaluation and performance reviews
Delegation as a part of management
Train the trainer
Selection and recruitment
Introduction to Labour code for managers
Ochutnávka - Viacgeneračné teamy a organizácie
Quality Management System of HUMAN CAPITAL certified by TŰV SŰD Slovakia according to STN EN ISO 9001:2009
Ensures the top quality of our training programs and guarantees, that the content, methodics of each training module as well as the trainers fulfil highest education standards.
Our Coaches are certified by ICF organization
Human Capital Coaches are members of International Coaching Federation, with specific degrees of certification.
Social and business protocol – etiquette, social conduct and manners
Managers at all levels nowadays attend business negotiations, meetings and social events, which are a source of creating and building important business and social contacts. Following the rules of social and business protocol belongs to basic social skills.
Training is designed for managers at all levels, assistants and staff who attend a variety of meetings and social occasions.
- During the training you will learn about different kinds of social events and social formalities like introducing people, modes of address, informal and formal modes of addressing people (using first names or family names), exchanging business cards, writing invitations, explanation of protocol abbreviations and of course table manners.
- We will practise all the above listed skills in front of the video camera for participants to see themselves and get a feedback.
- Personal image and appearance belong to fundamental elements based on which we make an impression on our partners. Ladies will be interested in characteristics of black-tie and white-tie dress code, while gentlemen will be keen to learn what kind of social occasion requires a cutaway, tuxedo or a tailcoat.
- With help of colour typology participants will be categorized in one of four types and learn what colours are the most suitable for them.
- By practising communication skills in roleplay situations like small talk, tabu-topics, how to make a contact, (icebreaking) during the course, participants will acquire confidence in social contact.