Quality Management System of HUMAN CAPITAL certified by TŰV SŰD Slovakia according to STN EN ISO 9001:2009
Ensures the top quality of our training programs and guarantees, that the content, methodics of each training module as well as the trainers fulfil highest education standards.
Our Coaches are certified by ICF organization
Human Capital Coaches are members of International Coaching Federation, with specific degrees of certification.
Professional managerial communication
Professional managerial communication is the basic element of creating and building relationships with subordinates, people lower down in organizational hierarchy as well as board members.
All senior and middle management executives, who need and want to improve their communication skills in relation to their subordinates, other teams and superiors, those who make an effort to create and build open relationships in professional and personal life, will appreciate this training course.
- The main benefit of the training is to reinforce professionality and self-confidence in communication with subordinates.
- Active listening is nowadays an inevitable key to right managerial decisions.
- Participants will receive an insight into assertive managerial communication techniques.
- A separate part of the training consists of practical rehearsals of communication techniques and principles of conveying and acceptance of feedback.
- By practising communication styles participants will learn how to prevent misunderstandings with subordinates.