Quality Management System of HUMAN CAPITAL certified by TŰV SŰD Slovakia according to STN EN ISO 9001:2009
Ensures the top quality of our training programs and guarantees, that the content, methodics of each training module as well as the trainers fulfil highest education standards.
Our Coaches are certified by ICF organization
Human Capital Coaches are members of International Coaching Federation, with specific degrees of certification.
Telesales – active selling over the phone
Nowadays, most customer-oriented companies have their own telesales team, who actively offer and sell products or services over the phone and increase the turnover and profit of the company.
This training is aimed at staff in telemarketing, telesales , customer service, call centres as well as all those employees who deal with their clients and business partners over the phone.
- The training includes principles and ways of addressing customers by means of the phone and acquisition of selling skills via this communication media.
- Participants will learn and practise acquisition calls, all stages of sales over the phone, they will get familiar with professional phrases, which have a positive impact on a customer.
- They will learn how to present the product or a service over the phone, how to ask and word the questions correctly and aswer the questions in a way, that appeals to customers and sells well. (creating „decision tree“).
- In the second part of the training participants will learn the techniques of handling objections in a telephone contact.
- During the whole training participants will be involved in simulated telephone calls, which will be recorded and consequently analyzed to reveal their strengths and weaknesses in telesales communication skills.
- Typology of clients is a separate part – how to communicate with them over the phone as well as handling negative, stressful and agressive situations over the phone.